Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
- Supplier identification
www.awfiresafety.co.uk is a site operated by AW Fire Safety
Our company address is:
210 Spendmore Lane
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
Cookies & monitoring
We also may use Google Analytics to monitor sales and visitor information.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data
- To see our most popular sources of business
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- to other companies within our group
- if we sell our business
- to agents and service providers
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cybercrime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Customer privacy rights
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
- Right to cancel
All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the distance selling regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation 8 of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods, you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error, or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancelation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of goods, the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- for the supply of good made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
All notices you send us must be sent via email. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In providing the the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Returns and Refund Policy
Returns and Refunds
Please see below our returns policy as laid out in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights.In the event of returning any goods to us, please see below.
• Any cancellations/amendments must be made within 8 hours of the order by calling 01257 791109 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Goods must be returned within 14 working days, (this does not apply to made-to-order products)
• Goods that are made-to-order, (bollards coated to specified colour, or keyed alike) are subject to 50% restocking fee
• Goods must be in there original packaging, not used and in a resellable condition
• Any goods damaged on delivery, must be reported within 24 hours. All our goods are packaged and dispatched to ensure that they reach you in excellent condition. In the event that any goods were damaged in transit, please notify us asap
AW Fire Safety are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best products. All items are covered under 12-month warranty.